- Up to Four Simultaneous SIP or T.38 Calls – With 1/2 ISDN So BRI ports and one 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port.
- Proven Interoperability – Standard ISDN compliant and Interoperable with a wide range of IP-PBX and Unified Communication Systems.
- Comprehensive Signaling & Protocol Support – Supports SIP, H.323, ISDN telephony plus T.38 and SuperG3 FAX over TDM/PSTN and IP/Ethernet services simultaneously.
- Transparent ISDN Features – Complex number manipulation and mapping for seamless integration with existing infrastructures, CLIP, CLIR, AOC, PARE, hold, transfer and much more.
- Management & Provisioning – Built-in Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface (CLI) and auto-provisioning for automated configuration distribution and software upgrades. RADIUS for call detail records (CDR) and user authentication.
The SmartNode 4120 ISDN BRI PSTN Gateway converts up to four simultaneous phone or T.38 fax calls from SIP to ISDN BRI. It is a compact reliable standalone VoIP gateway for IP-based voice systems that delivers ISDN performance and quality. For system integrators looking to connect a VoIP or Unified Communication solution to public or private ISDN lines, the SmartNode 4120 provides unparalleled ISDN to IP feature preservation. Like any SmartNode the 4120 provides advanced ISDN functionality such as Explicit Call Transfer (ECT) support and Advice of Charge (AOC) over SIP. Patton CPEs are interoperable with most IP PBX and Unified Communication vendors such as Asterisk, 3CX, Elastix, Microsoft, IBM, Swyx, SNOM One and many others.