- Plug and Play – Comes with 3CX Phone System Version 12 (Free Edition: 2 simultaneous calls) and Windows 7 x64-bit already installed (More calls can be unlocked with 3CX license keys)
- Up to 64 SIP Calls with Transcoding – Supports any 3CX edition up to 64 simultaneous calls and supports up to 500 extensions
- Monitoring and Management – Web GUI for device monitoring and application management. Also includes built-in SmartNode Gateway configurator
- Fits Your Network
- Bring your own phone – Choose your own IP phones or softphones; no vendor lock-in
- Keep Your Existing Equipment – Add a SmartNode Gateway to connect existing analog/ISDN equipment
- SIP Trunks or PSTN – Save on monthly call costs using SIP Trunks or receive and make calls via the standard PSTN using SmartNode Gateways and VoIP Routers
The SmartNode Branch eXchange (SNBX) IP-PBX Appliance is a plug-and-play VoIP appliance loaded with Microsoft Windows 7 and 3CX Phone System, an award-winning software-based IP PBX for Microsoft Windows. Capable of supporting up to 64 calls, the SNBX VoIP appliance can support any 3CX edition supporting 4, 8, 16, 32 and 64 simultaneous calls with RTP Relay and Transcoding (The SNBX comes with 3CX Version 12 Free Edition supporting limited features and 2 simultaneous. More calls and features can be unlocked with 3CX license keys that must be purchased separately).