Patton’s SmartNode Open Gateway Appliance (SNOGA) enables industry peers or integrators to simply buy the unit and install their software of choice, or partner with Patton to create a custom OEM solution for any number of applications. Run any IP-PBX, business phone system, unified communications, soft switch, router, SBC, call recorder, or call accounting software, alongside any one of Patton’s robust Gateways. The SNOGA opens the door to endless possibilities with customer satisfaction, every time.
The Open Gateway Appliance is a convenient “one box” IP-PBX, unified communications, or business phones system solution. With the built-in VoIP Gateway, the Open Gateway Appliance eliminates interoperability obstacles for companies that want to keep their legacy equipment including PBXs, phones, fax equipment and POTS lines. Configuration options include a range of analog FXS/FXO and/or ISDN BRI/PRI gateways coupled with the industry standard miniITX PC board.
- Integrated miniITX PC Board:
- Intel Celeron J1900 Quad Core 2.0 GHz Processor
- DDR3L RAM 4GB
- 250 GB HDD
- Supports Any Operating System—Windows or Linux based.
- Fully Customizable—Useful for a variety of communication software including IP-PBX, business-phone-system, unified-communications
router, session border controller, call-recording, or call-accounting.
- Monitoring and Management—Leverage the Patton EMS system together with your preferred software on the SmartNode Open Gateway Appliance to be monitored and managed.
- Provisioning—Using the Patton Redirection Service, the Open Gateway Appliance can be provisioned with zero touch at the customer site.
- Fits Your Network:
- BYOP (Bring your own phone)—Choose your own hardware, whether it is IP phones or soft phones, computers, tablet computers, mobile phones; no vendor lock-in.
- Keep Your Existing Equipment—Built-in gateway connects existing analog/ISDN equipment.
- SIP Trunks or PSTN—Save on monthly call costs using SIP Trunks or receive and make calls via the standard PSTN