- Single E1/T1 Sangoma Asterisk card
- One T1/E1 port with PCI/PCI Express interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Support for AsteriskTM, YateTM, and FreeSwitchTM PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- Includes high quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack mount servers.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Software echo cancellation
- Optional hardware echo cancellation
The A101 is part of Sangoma’s family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line — it uses the same high-performance PCI or PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The A101 supports up to 2.048 Mbps of full duplex data throughput or up to 30 voice calls over a single T1, E1, or J1 line. With Sangoma cards, you can take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The A101, like all cards in Sangoma’s AFT family, is field-upgradeable with crash-proof firmware.
Choose the Sangoma A101D and A101DE, equiped with world class DSP hardware to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and voice quality enhancement functions for your telephone systems.