- Dual E1/T1 Sangoma Asterisk card
- Two T1/E1 port with PCI/PCI Express interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Support for AsteriskTM, YateTM, and FreeSwitchTM PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- Includes high quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack mount servers.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Software echo cancellation
- Optional hardware echo cancellation
Part of Sangoma’s award-winning Advanced Flexible Telecommunications product line, the A102 uses the same high-performance PCI or PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The A102 supports up to 60 voice calls or 4.096 Mbps of full-duplex data throughput over two T1, E1, or J1 lines. Take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. Like all cards in Sangoma’s AFT family, the A102 is field upgradable with crash-proof firmware.
Choose the Sangoma A102D and A102DE, equipped with world class DSP hardware to achieve carrier-gradeEcho Cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement functions for your telephone systems.