- Fixed configuration of 60 VoIP calls
- Branch office survivability: Calls on your network stay up in the event the phone network goes down
- Configuration is SNAP with the Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning GUI tool
- Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing
- Emergency PSTN backup
- Voice, fax and modem support
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections
- Lync tested and qualified
The Vega 200G VoIP gateway connects digital telephony equipment to IP networks. Each unit purchased is factory configured with a maximum capacity of 60 simultaneous calls.
The available Sangoma Resiliency Enablement Suite (SRES) makes the Vega 200 the most resilient gateway in it is class. In the event of a WAN failure, IP phones behind the Vega gateway can continue to call each other, be routed to a backup switch or connected directly to the PSTN. In addition, the use of the Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) tool makes the Vega 200 the easiest to provision gateway on the market. Each E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 200 gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX or the PSTN.