- Quad-band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz for worldwide GSM compatibility and deployments
- 1 to 4 GSM ports/modules per card
- Modular capacity (Expandable)
- 1 SIM card per GSM channel
- GSM protocol stack for voice and SMS
- SMS in text and PDU mode with decoding of Mobile Service Center (MSC)
- GSM supplementary services (CLIP, CLIR, USSD)
- Hardware echo cancellation and noise suppression
- Hardware DTMF detection
- Automatic codec negotiation
- Fully PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper
sharing of PCI interrupts
- Software field upgrades: driver and firmware
IP-PBX users will be able to reach mobile phone users on the cellular network, established as mobile-to-mobile calls. Assign PBX extensions and forward calls to mobile devices, which will greatly reduce operating costs.
The W400 also offers the possibility to send SMS messages over the GSM network, enhancing the IP-PBX to act as an SMS gateway. For added flexibility, SMS messages can be sent while a voice conversation is active on the GSM port. The W400 has a unique design that allows access to SIM cards directly from the front of the card. This added flexibility removes the need to open up computer systems to access SIM cards.