- High-resolution 4.3” graphical TFT display
- Wall mountable
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port 1-Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset ready
- Expansion Module ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Built-in Bluetooth compatibility
The Snom D375 is a next-gen VoIP phone for business users who needs immediate access to all of their
important information. With its large 4.3” color TFT display, the Snom D375 offers an improved and extended presentation of call lists, address books, and menus as well as 12 freely programmable dual-color function keys.
The D375 features two Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect networking devices together as well as built-in Bluetooth compatibility and a high-speed USB port, which enable the users to connect a variety of accessories like wireless headsets and Wi-Fi sticks.